Ankerside Physiotherapy Clinic – PRIVACY STATEMENT
Ankerside Physiotherapy Clinics are committed to ensuring that we protect your privacy under the GDPR regulations of May 2018.
You are not required to provide information about yourself to access our website. You can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself. However if you do choose to contact us or request information on our services, then sometimes further information that personally identifies you may be required or allows us to contact you.
By using this website you consent to this policy. We are registered with the Information Commissioners Office for this purpose.
- We will collect personal data on this website only if it is directly provided to us by the user.
- The personal data we collect will have been provided by you with your consent while using our services.
Eg: email address, name, address, telephone, and this information will only be used to send you confirmation of requests you have made to us or to send you information when you request it.
- We do not collect information about our visitors from other sources.
- Our patients have the right to access their health records in line with GDPR 2018.
- Our website may contain links to other websites, however once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites.